Skip to main content

THEFACESHOP Rice Water Bright Light Cleansing Oil

Spring & cherry blossom festival week

The spring is here which means that the cherry blossom season starts! Actually, this week there will be a cherry blossom festival in Seoul. Like last year, it will be held in Yeouido from 7th of April till 12th of April. I am so excited to see the beautiful flowers, hear music and walk around taking pictures! It is definitely a place which should be visited both day and night time. I will definitely post more about it after visiting.

The address is Yeouiseo-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 영등포구 여의서로
I got already into mood in IFC Mall where the interior was decorated with cherry blossom theme.

I also paid a visit recently to my favorite cafe Kukka (translation from Finnish = a flower) which is a theme cafe inspired by Scandinavian and Finnish flowers. The owner had travelled to Nordic countries and got inspiration from the simple but beautiful flowers. It's one of my favorite cafes because they have a flower bar downstairs, the decoration is mainly flowers and plants and the atmosphere is relaxed. I really love their matcha espresso as well! What a romantic place for couples to go!
Kukka cafeKukka menu
The spring is the time of the year when people gain energy, make new plans and renew their wardrobe. I have also got some inspiration from the cherry blossoms so I indulged myself with a new shirt and a bag!
Shirt: ...By Pink
Bag: Forever 21

Hope you enjoyed reading and until next post!

Comments

  1. Lovely blog! Visually gorgeous and absolutely appealing :) Not that I wouldn't expect that from you.

    You should add your blog to Bloglovin, so it would be easier to follow, wink wink ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cherry for your comment and the tip. I will do it :)

      Delete

Post a Comment